Protect your valuables with Tenant Insurance

Tenants insurance policies are usually sold as a “package” type policy insuring your contents, personal liability and additional living expenses. It is important that you purchase adequate coverage – in our experience a minimum level of contents coverage for a single person would be approximately $30,000. Couples should be looking at minimums of $50,000 and more. The best way to determine this limit is by use of a home inventory booklet where you detail all of your belongings, remembering to value them at their replacement cost. As with homeowners insurance, care should be taken to ensure that any special items such as jewelry are insured separately if necessary.

It’s worth a call to find out your options... we'll find the best policy to protect your valuables!

Contact Us

Your Brokers. Your neighboUrs. Your friends.

Our people make the difference

Being a local brokerage means we're there when you need us. We work for you!
Meet our team.

  • Neil McKendry
  • Debbie Meijer
  • Sandy Davis
  • Mathew Kozokowsky